The Chancellor’s and Vice-International Chancellor’s Awards, worth up to £8000, are given to individuals who are enthusiastic about studying at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Manchester Metropolitan University is dedicated to recognizing high-achieving students and offers a wide range of scholarships.
The application deadline is June 30, 2022.
International countries are eligible.
Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
Award value: up to £8000
The number of awards is limited.
Eligible Field of Studies:
MA Design Innovation PGT
- PGT MA Sound Design
- PGT MA Games Art
- PGT MA Emergent Technologies
- PGT MSc Digital Marketing Communications
- PGT MSc Financial Technology
- PGT MSc Sports Business Management & Policy
- PGT MSc (Pre-registration) Physiotherapy
- PGT MSc Advanced Physiotherapy
- UG BSc Physiotherapy
- PGT MSc Artificial Intelligence
- PGT MSc Cyber Security
- PGT MSc Data Science
- PGT MSc Sport and Exercise Science
- UG BSc Cyber Security
- UG BSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- UG BSc Sport and Exercise Science
Applicants must be self-supporting students with a strong academic record.
Applicants must pay international fees.
Applicants should have received an offer to begin an eligible course in September 2022.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply through UCAS and complete their application. The students must then fill the funding form and apply to avail the program. The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Two Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Birth Certificate
- Research proposal
- A valid passport copy
- Valid student Visa for the UK
- 500-word personal statement – explaining your academic achievements, reasons for choosing Manchester Metropolitan, and how your course will help you achieve your career goals.
Visit The Official Website For More Information