Outstanding students are invited to apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-23, which is available to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students (all years), community college students transferring to four-year universities, and graduate students (law school, medical school, MBA, and all other full-time masters or PhD programs).
You will be eligible for a scholarship as an HSF Scholar and will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services. Every year, approximately 10,000 outstanding students are chosen as HSF Scholars from a diverse and talented pool of applicants.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund is the scholarship sponsor(s) (HSF)
- Scholarships to attend an accredited, public or non-profit, four-year university or graduate school in the United States.
- $5,000 in scholarships
- Any discipline is eligible as a subject.
- Level of Study: All Levels of Study
- Domestic and international students of various nationalities
2022-23 Hispanic Scholarship Fund | DETAILS
HSF equips families with the knowledge and resources they need to complete a higher education, while also providing scholarships and support services to as many deserving students as possible.
Criteria for Eligibility and Selection
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-2023:
- Applicants must have Hispanic ancestry.
- Applicants must be US citizens, permanent legal residents, or DACA recipients.
- For high school students, a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) is required; for college and graduate students, a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) is required.
- Applicants must intend to enroll full-time in a four-year, accredited, public or non-profit university or graduate school in the United States for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Fill out the FAFSA or state-specific financial aid forms (if applicable)
The following are the advantages of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022-23:
- Every year, HSF selects 10,000 outstanding students from a diverse and talented pool of applicants to become HSF Scholars.
- HSF Scholars have access to a comprehensive set of Scholar Support Services, including career counseling, mentoring, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training.
- Access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners is included in career services.
- All Scholar Conferences are open to HSF Scholars, including the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit.
- Access to the HSF Insider, which provides valuable information and career opportunities.
- Finally, and most importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in scholarships each year, and depending on available funds, HSF Scholars may be eligible for a scholarship ranging from $500 to $5,000, which is awarded directly to students.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Interested applicants for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund should fill out the online application form. Candidates must also enroll in any accredited, public or non-profit, four-year university or graduate school in the United States to be eligible for the award.
The deadline for applications is March 1, 2022.