Seoul National University in South Korea is offering an exciting opportunity to students interested in pursuing a degree program at the university.
The students chosen as winners of the Seoul National University scholarship program will receive benefits toward their educational costs, typically the tuition fee for the program pursued.
- The application deadline is July 13, 2022.
- International countries are eligible.
- Master’s or Ph.D.
- Tuition fee is the award’s monetary value.
- Number of Awards: Unspecified
Eligibility Global Hope Scholarships at Seoul National University:
- Applicants must belong to a country listed in the DAC list of ODA countries.
- Applicants must hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the programme they are applying for.
- Applicants must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- IELTS Academic Overall Band Score – 6.0
- TEPS – 269
How to Apply for Global Hope Scholarships at Seoul National University:
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must complete and submit the graduate scholarship application form.