Lynn University is pleased to offer two International Lynn University Conservatory of Music scholarships to both domestic and international students studying in the United States.
This is a need-based grant available to all deserving candidates who wish to begin undergraduate or graduate degree coursework in the 2020/21 academic year.
Students from all over the world have an excellent chance of receiving full-tuition admission to Lynn University.
The Conservatory of Music was founded in 1992 as the music division of the Harid Conservatory and became a part of Lynn University in January 1999. Lynn’s six colleges offer over 45 undergraduate degrees and 14 graduate degrees.
Why is it at Lynn University? Students will learn from teacher-scholars who provide excellent classroom experience while also producing some of the most important skills in the field of music.
The successful students will receive full tuition reimbursement during their time at Lynn University.
- Undergraduate, Graduate Application Deadline: March 1st, 2020
- Lynn University is a university.
- Award: Full-tuition Department: Conservatory of Music
- Online Access Number of Awards: 2
- Domestic and International Nationality
- The award may be accepted in the United States.
International Lynn University Conservatory of Music Eligibility
- Countries Eligible: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Acceptable Criteria: Applicants must have a previous year degree or high school diploma with a good academic record to be eligible.
- Application Procedure for the International Lynn University Conservatory of Music: To be eligible for this award, applicants must first enroll in college. After enrolling, applicants must complete the FAFSA or conservatory international student housing application and send it to email@example.com via email.
- Supporting Documents: If you are an International Student (F1 Visa), you must complete the International Student Application for Housing Financial Assistance and submit the additional documents listed below.
- Submit signed copies of the most recent tax year’s tax returns (if available in your country) for a student, spouse/partner (if applicable), and parents/stepparents OR Submit statements of earnings for the student, spouse/partner (if applicable), and parents/stepparents.
- Submit all bank and financial statements for accounts and investments held by the student, spouse/partner (if applicable), and parents/stepparents, as reported on the International Financial Statement.
- If you have a sponsor, include a letter from them outlining the total estimated support for the 2020-21 school year.
- Requirements for Admission: Students must meet all university entry requirements in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Because most programs are taught entirely in English, students must demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
For More Information, Go To The Scholarship Website.