Through this Monash International tuition grants (MITS) in Australia, you can take the first step toward a world-class educational journey. The program is open to international students for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The funding program assists outstanding students who wish to begin their Research Doctorate or Research Masters degrees at Monash University.
Monash University, the second oldest university in Victoria, was ranked in the top ten percent of universities worldwide for subject-specific performance. It has over 46,000 undergraduate students and 13,000 postgraduate students.
Why should you study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students, preparing them for future work and success. They will learn and apply implementation skills and theory in order to evaluate the improvement guideline implementation intervention.
For the academic year 2020-2021, the program covers course tuition fees as well as a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2020 Course Level: Research Doctorate & Research Masters degree
- Department: NA University or Organization: Monash University
- Award: Tuition fees are covered.
- Online Access Number of Awards: Variable
- International nationality
- The award can be accepted in Australia.
Monash International tuition grants (MITS) in Australia Eligibility
- Countries Eligible: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are acceptable: Studentships are available for Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
- Criteria Acceptable: Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- A previous year’s degree is required.
- Any research outputs and prior research experience are required.
How to Apply in Australia for Monash International Tuition Grants (MITS):
To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must be enrolled in the university’s Research degree program. They will then be automatically considered for the opportunities.
Candidates must include their academic records, a detailed curriculum vitae, and a copy of their passport with their application.
Admission Requirements: In order to be admitted to the university, students must meet the university’s entry requirements.
Language Requirement: In order to study at a university, applicants from outside their home country must often meet specific English language requirements.