More information on Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
Universiti Putra Malaysia (also known as Universiti Pertanian Malaysia, College of Agriculture Malaya, or School of Agriculture), or UPM, is recognized as one of Malaysia’s leading research universities by independent government assessments. UPM’s main campus, founded in 1931 as the School of Agriculture, is located in central Peninsular Malaysia, close to the capital city of Kuala Lumpur and next to Malaysia’s administrative capital city of Putrajaya. It was previously known as Universiti Pertanian Malaysia, or Malaysian Agricultural University.
Putra Business School – MBA Scholarships in Malaysia for 2022
MBA Scholarships in Malaysia, 2022 is offered by Putra Business School for MBA degrees in the field of MBA. You can apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is varies. This scholarship is provided by Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and its value is only tuition fees, 100% tuition fees. This scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- MBA degree
- Universiti Putra Malaysia provided this information (UPM)
- Deadline: The deadline varies.
- Scholarship worth: Only tuition fees, and only tuition fees
Eligibility for MBA Scholarships at Putra Business School in Malaysia in 2022:
- Candidates applying for the Putra Business School – MBA Scholarships in Malaysia, 2022 should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for a full scholarship and a bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.30 for a partial scholarship.
- The candidate must be a graduate of a reputable university.
- Applicants for the Putra Business School – MBA Scholarships in Malaysia, 2022 must attend an interview.
- Candidates should include a letter of recommendation.
- The referee could be the Dean, a lecturer, or the employer.
MBA Scholarships at Putra Business School in Malaysia, 2022:
The successful applicants of the Putra Business School – MBA Scholarships in Malaysia, 2022 will receive a tuition fee waiver of up to 100 percent.