The University of Law Scholarship for International Students covers the education fund for all high-achieving non-UK and non-EEA candidates completing their degree program in 2020-21.
The award is intended to assist international students who have demonstrated significant academic achievement and wish to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom.
The University of Law, formerly known as the College of Law, is a British university that offers law degrees, legal training, and continuing professional development courses to barristers and solicitors.
Why are you at the University of Law? This university is an excellent choice for your future because it is centered on your professional career. Across all of their courses and support services, they work as one big team to help you achieve your goals.
- Undergraduate and graduate level applications Deadline: NA Open University or Organization: The University of Law
- Awards are determined by the course.
- Online access mode
- The number of awards is unknown.
- International nationality
- The award is available in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility for a University of Law Scholarship for International Students
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this program.
Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Any subject that you wish to study at university.
Criteria Acceptable: All non-UK and non-EEA applicants will be eligible for a non-payable annual bursary.
How to Apply for the University of Law International Student Scholarship: For the application process, all participants must complete the following:
- To apply for this award program, applicants must be admitted to that university.
- This grant does not have a separate application process. If you are eligible for the bursary, you will be informed of this in your offer letter.
- Documents in Support: All students must submit required application components such as a student visa, Green Card (permanent resident) status, a copy of their valid passport, and a copy of their degree certificate or original transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit their previous studies certificates to be considered for this award.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must be fluent in English.