Information on the University of Miami School of Law Dean’s Merit Scholarships in the United States, 2022
Law School at the University of Miami Dean’s Merit Scholarships in the United States, 2022 are available for Masters degrees in the field of law. You can apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is varies. This scholarship is provided by the University of Miami and has a value of Partial Funding. This scholarship is open to international applicants (other than the US).
- Master’s Degree
- The University of Miami provided this information.
- Deadline: The deadline varies.
- Scholarship worth: Partial Funding
Eligibility for Dean’s Merit Scholarships at the University of Miami School of Law in the United States in 2022:
- International students entering the L.L.M. program at the University of Miami School of Law are eligible for scholarships.
- Applicants for the Dean’s Merit Scholarships at the University of Miami School of Law in 2022 are expected to have excellent qualifications for the postgraduate law program.
- Candidates must be entering the L.L.M program and have excellent academic records.
- Applicants do not need to apply for the scholarship separately.
- Students admitted to the L.L.M. program will be automatically considered for the Dean’s Merit Scholarships, 2022, at the University of Miami School of Law.
Visit here to Apply for the scholarship