The University of Queensland is primarily located in Brisbane, the capital of the Queensland province, as a public research institution.
The University of Queensland provides students with opportunities, options, and encouragement to realize their personal ambitions, be successful in achieving their goals, and have a positive environmental impact on the community in which they live. Along with a flexible program selection, students can benefit from a variety of experiences while studying, such as global experiments, participation in seminars and research events, membership in over 220 different clubs and societies, and full access to a wide range of sports and entertainment events and facilities.
The University of Queensland has the potential to be a world-leading center for the advancement of groundbreaking concepts. The University employs highly qualified professionals who are obsessed with academic excellence among Queensland students. The University of Queensland’s programs provide a high-quality, comprehensive education that leads to additional opportunities for college students.
Queensland Earmarked Category 1 Project Scholarships Australia Information:
- The University of Queensland is the host university, and Australia is the host country.
- Levels of study include research and postgraduate studies.
- Type of Scholarship: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Value: $28,854;
- National and international students are eligible.
- Subjects: Everything;
- The application deadline is January 1, 2022.
National and international students in all fields are eligible for Earmarked Category 1 Project International Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Successful applicants will receive a living allowance of $28,854 per year, non-taxable and annually adjusted, with tuition covered and health insurance for international students for a maximum of 3.5 years with the option of extending it.
Eligibility requirements: Candidates must be University of Queensland students in their first year of study to be considered for participation in this project.
Procedure for applying:
- Students must first submit an online PhD application through the university’s portal.
- To successfully complete the scholarship process, applicants must go through the following steps:
- Learners must select one of the following options in the section Scholarship and Collaborative Studies: their advanced degree that is not a collaborative, they are applying for or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship,
- Scholarship type reserved for the University of Queensland
Documents in Support:
Applicants must submit the following documents to the university: a transcript of marks, a degree certificate, an academic curriculum vitae, a passport, a recommendation letter, and a citizenship certificate.
Requirements for Admission:
Candidates must meet the university’s requirements for future doctoral students.
The following English language proficiency tests are required: IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0, TOEFL PBT with a minimum score of 570, and TOEFL IBT with a minimum score of 87.